We believe you can do more with more. Especially when your livelinood depends on your tools, you need a rugged platform to match your demand for more power. That's why Greenworks has been manufacturing commercial-grade tools that are tougher, smarter and faster - helping you fit more lawns into your work day.
Just like your clients rely on you to deliver top-notch landscaping services, you can rely on Greenworks to do more with more:
• More power with superior lithium-ion batteries.
• More performance with advanced brushless motor technology.
• More battery to go the distance with long-lasting powerful tools.
• More time on the lawn, your crew can start earlier & finish later with quieter, noise-compliant machines.
• less movino parts means less maintenance
• More savings with no gas, plus 80% less moving parts means less maintenance.
That's productivity, powered by Greenworks.
Unlock The Power To Do More
We know you and your team are using this equipment day
after day - this isn't a causal weekend task.
It's your bread and butter. Greenworks gets it - and we deliver on our commitment to provide the most intuitive power on the market.
As trailblazers in the commercial landscaping industry, Greenworks offers a full line of professional-grade, 100%
battery-powered outdoor power equipment, including blowers, chainsaws, string trimmers, hedge trimmers, pole
saws, edgers, zero-turn mowers, lawn mowers, snow throwers, tillers, winches and utility vehicles.
The Greenworks commercial advantage includes:
● Commercial-grade power and performance
● Unlimited productivity with advanced battery technology
● Lighter than gas-powered products
● Full trailer solutions
● Quick charge batteries
● Maximum maneuverability
● Low maintenance
● Zero emissions
● Noise regulation compliant
Our gamechanger? Greenworks Intelligent Power unlocks maximum motor power right where you need it most.
Add in our strategy of saving more green to take your business to the next level.
Battery First, Always
Since day one at Greenworks, battery power has been our singular focus.
Our engineering power continues to push boundaries to create the longest-lasting, most sustainable battery power to maximize productivity
● Lithium-ion battery technology
● Most powerful batteries on the market
● Longest run times
● Industry leader in battery expertise
● Technological advances like fleet management and remote diagnostics
● Fewer components mean lower maintenance costs and headaches
● Compact commercial dsign to fit three
● OptimusZ™ mowers in a standard trailer
Designed With You in Mind
Have you ever done a back-of-the-napkin drawing to explain exactly what you wanted?
Our Greenworks Commercial customers have and we listened.
We're proud to be the only company that takes feedback directly from clients in the field and implements it into our product design.
What does this mean for your business? Greenworks designs tools with your crew in min.
Highlights include :
● Superior control : Designed with intuitive controls, so you never have to take your hands off the handles - not to mention better agility and responsiveness.
● Superior safety and comfort : Operator safety and comfort are always top of mind at Greenworks, with ergonomic controls for all-day comfort.
● Lighter and more maneuverable : No cumber some equipment like gas-powered tools.
● Goodbye to earplugs : Greenworks tools produce much less noise than gas-powered alternatives, protecting your hearing and complying with community noise regulations.
● Zero vibration fatigue : Our tools vibrate 5x less than the competition, so users won't have to deal with vibration fatigue
● Zero fumes: Make gas a thing of the past and eliminate the naxious fumes and headaches associated with gas-powered tools
Our quest to build the best battery-powered tools extends from the initial design phas through our manufacturing process.
We have rigorous standards and make up to 80% of our components in-house, including:
● Lithium-ion batteries
● Motors, controllers and electronics
● Handheld tools and devices
●Digital app solutions
●Robotics and autonomous solutions
The Greenworks Commercial Ecosystem
Power up your fleet with Greenworks.
Our complete ecosystem of commercial products - including a full range of mowers, ride-on mowers, stand-on mowers, walk-behind mowers, handheld tools, UTVs and more -are all powered by our best-in-class batteries.
The swappable lithium-ion batteries on the Greenworks 82V commercial platform work across over 50 tools. Once you've got enough batteries to power your operation, they'll work with any tool you add to your operation on that platform.
We're pushing the limits of battery technology while making it easier than ever to always have batteries ready, no matter where you are. And Greenworks doesn't just offer batteries with the longest runtimes. We are also revolutionizing charging capabilities, innovating to create the fastest charging solutions on the market. From superchargers to mobile charging units and beyond, Greenworks gives you power.
loT + Connectivity: Command Your Fleet
We know you aren't operating just one zero-turn mower - you're commanding an entire fleet. With Greenworks fleet management, you can manage your whole operation by tracking your tools in real time by checking your smartphone.
Many Greenworks Commercial products are built with 4G connectivity, giving owners and crew managers game-changing access to insights about their vehicles and operation with the Greenworks Commercial Fleet App.
loT and connectivity highlights include:
• Each Greenworks product has real-time groundbreaking theft protection, helping to secure your investment.
• Instant visibility into usage statistics, unit systems and battery status.
• 4G capability enables remote diagnostics, so a servicing dealer can help you troubleshoot issues without having the unit in front of them.
• Greenworks machines can handle over-the-air updates to enhance performance, improve the user experience or solve problems without visiting the repair shop.